Our Rainbow Baby #8 is Due Mid June 2012!!!! pregnancy calendar

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Journal :: Pregnancy Life BEFORE the miscarriage

Before I knew I was pregnant my hip, wrist  and lower back started bothering me.  That is what usually tips me off  I might be pregnant. All the muscle loosening hormones!
I had also been getting up to go pee about 2X a night!
After watching the movie The Back-up Plan with Jennifer Lopez, I headed to my closet and retrieved my Snoogle pillow! I needed to wash and sew my cover.....I think that is why it was in the closet.  Its is  also hard to nurse Olivia age 3 with it in the bed.......some nights I told her her KNEE  YOW was broken. Thats what she calls my boobies.
Those were rough nights! Hubby woke up tired on those days!


Here is the box of goodies my sister gave me for Christmas!
The face is a lotion bar.....good for a pregnant tummy!
Lavender sachet and Bee Pollen (not sure what to do with it?)


Dec. 25 2010

Good news: I'm pregnant!!!!!!! (link to FULL story)
I am 5 weeks along!
Due Aug. 28 2011.
Right before the school cut off date!

Dec. 27 2010

Went to Ikea and had a great time....read more here!
Lots of baby/pregnancy details in this post.


 Dec. 29 2011

I went to Target and bought a few baby girl clothes off the clearance rack.
Though I feel this baby will be a boy.....I had been eyeballing these 2 mix and match newborn outfits for quite some time.
When I was Christmas shopping with hubby the week before I saw that there were only a few of these outfits left (FULL PRICE) :)  I also did not know for sure I was pregnant until Christmas day.

So I was totally jazzed to find the exact ones, in the size I wanted at 1/2 off!!!!!!!
I bought the last ones! So cool!


Dec. 30 2011

I was with my son Nick age 11. We went to Fred Meyer and there was a BIG sale on baby clothes.
Clearance racks every where....sigh****  Since my last boy (Noah) will be 9 this summer and I felt this baby was going to be a boy this time.... I need some boy clothes right????
So I told Nick I had some baby shower gifts to buy. He was ssssooooo excited to help pick out the shower gifts. We bought 3 little outfits for a newborn...... Nick was really into it. Even though he "knew"they were not for us....he had so much fun picking!  

I  took another pregnancy test today  .....I just wanted to see the lines again! :)
They were there.....I'm almost 6 weeks along! Sigh*** I can hardly believe it!
We have wanted this for so long!

Later that week.....Jan. 5 2011??
I went to the Mom and Co. and bought a organic swaddle blanket with a bird pattern. So cute!
I also bought a brown maternity skirt.

I also when back to Fred Meyer's baby sale and bought some long sleeve newborn t-s with the mitten things (my baby's are born BIG and never fit the hospital t-shirts!) I wanted to be ready!
and 2 more outfits size 3month and some baby socks. Baby was due at the end of August so he would wear 3mo next fall. All the cool weather stuff was on clearance.

Jan. 2 2011

I am 6 week along today!
My friend Sue and I went to lunch at my favorite Greek place! After lunch we strolled through the antique shops and boutiques. I ended up buying a red sweater jacket to wear on Valentines day, the day I decided I would share my pregnancy news with the world! The only people that knew I was pregnant were my mom and Sue.....my bff!


Jan.4 2011

I went to a Murder Mystery Dinner show with Sue, my BFF!
It was totally fun I was just very tired and my tummy felt FULL!
A common theme during early pregnancy!

Jan. 5 2011   (Wednesday)

 I am 6 weeks 3 days along.  My tummy feels full and is starting to swell.
I have not felt sick at all, just really tired.
I have been taking my vitamins every night!
I have been taking a 30 minute nap each day. My older boys have been asking if I was OK. I have been really tired. I go to bed at 7:30pm now instead of 8:30 or 9pm. I enjoy read from ALL my many pregnancy related book....like after 6 times I don't already know????

I have also started to do some drawing in bed at night. Jackie and Olivia have been drawing also.
SSSOOO relaxing!
We listen to soothing music and my water fountain.......and draw,sketch or doodle!
As baby grows in my tummy I will draw pictures of him and I.
 (I am NOT a artist)
This is just a relaxation technique I learned from
a book called Birthing From Within.

20/20 HINDSIGHT :::: I had very bad cramping from 6:15pm- 8pm I was leaving for my Self Reliant meeting. I wanted to stay home but was also driving my neighbor. (She did not know I was pregnant). I thought I was in labor......it was bad. By the end of our meeting it had tapered off. I was just very tired! I am 6 weeks 3 days along!


Jan.7 2011

Baby is almost 7 weeks!
My clothes are NOT fitting!!!!! So I hunted down my trunk of maternity clothes and washed them today!
I love the smell of fresh laundry! I also weeded out a few shirts and pants that are starting out to small...
Yes, I am starting out weighing more this go round! How much longer will it take for hubby to notice???
He did mention I should start exercising more. Little does he know!!!!!!

Today I also called DR E to schedule my first appointment. He gives a vaginal ultrasound to get an accurate due date for his records! He sees you between 8-10 weeks along.
 My appointment first app. was scheduled for Jan. 25...I would have been 9 weeks 2 days.
I could hardly wait to see my baby for the first time.....a long 2 1/2 week wait!

The next week Jan.8- Jan.13 was spent.....tired
but glowing from ear to ear!
Baby was growing in a secret place!
I was going to have a baby WOW!
I spent my time nesting,dreaming and cleaning out.
Sorting though clothes to giveaway. Planning where the crib would go, thinking about getting bunk beds for the girls.....life was good! Beyond good!
I was so excited!
Baby is now in its 7th week!

Jan.12 2011
After several rough nights with Olivia age 3 and my not wanting to nurse her partly because of my Snoogle pillow in the way and part because it was painful.  In the morning hubby was getting ready for work.......
Hubby asked me why I had to have the Snoogle pillow in bed? I told him my hip had been hurting. He then remembered The Back-up Plan movie we had watched about 5 times over Christmas break and his week off. He also remembered my hip usually hurt ALL during my pregnancy's.

He then asked  "Are you pregnant????"
I answered YES!!!
Silence fell on the room........

So the gig was up! He was in shock like I knew he would be.
But he knew we would be fine.
He was very quiet that night when he got home.
I did not know what to say. He did say before, that he would rather find out when I was 3 months or so. I planed to tell him and the kids on Valentines day.

Jan.13 2011

Hubby came home from work and was excited about the pregnancy.
It just took him a day to process things. Our evening and dinner time was wonderful!


Jan. 14 2011    (Friday)

Baby is almost 8 weeks!

I  was running up the stairs and felt "wet" in my undies.
I headed to my bathroom and discovered a small amount of  blood in them.
It was just a bit but I was instantly concerned! All that weekend I had bloody mucus when I wiped.
I did not have cramps but felt like doom was lurking. What was happening?
I had never miscaryed.....that only happens to other people.....not me!

When Hubby got home from work I told him I had started to bleed.....I then decided to tell the kids so they could pray for this little one and my pregnancy! Hubby wanted me to keep quiet and NOT tell them.  That was very hurtful. I told them anyway!
The 4 younger kiddos were very excited about a new baby.......Nick was excited to find out the clothes he helped pick out were for OUR baby.
He was on cloud nine and was praying his heart out for all to be OK!


Hubby was saddened at first when hearing the news of a possible miscarriage starting....I never had one before.
I did not know what was going on? Was every thing going to be fine? Miscarriages don't happen to ME.......just other people, right?????


Hubby was starting to feel relieved that there might not be a new baby........I could just tell!
I was feeling ALONE!

To be continued.........

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for your comments. This blog is intended to help those whom are grieving because of a loss. All comments are welcome but do please
*******remember to be kind!************