Our Rainbow Baby #8 is Due Mid June 2012!!!! pregnancy calendar

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tomorrow was going to be the day......


.................we were going to announce to the kids and the world I was pregnant! 
Tomorrow will be Feb.14......Valentines Day, I would have been 12wks 1day!
I was due August 28 2011.
I use the past tense as I am no longer pregnant.
 My miscarriage started Jan.14 2011. (1month ago tomorrow) I fully miscarried on Jan. 20 2011.
I was 8wks 4dys along. I feel this baby was a boy and we named him Christian Alexander.

Christians remains....what little their was, got buried on Feb.2 2011 at the local Catholic cemetery for free.  The ceremony was simple,small and short just hubby my 6 other children and the 2 workers. I feel good that my baby's remains were treated with dignity and respect.
It will cost about $800.00 for a grave marker, that will have to wait for now.

This is my first post for this blog.......

                                       My Journey Through Miscarriage.
I will be using this blog to post my feelings.......my hopes and dreams from the day I found out we were expecting our little bundle of love on that joyous Christmas Morning 2010 and forward through my actual miscarriage. I will share with you, my times of loneliness and grief that no one understands unless they have also suffered such a loss.
It will take me some time to type my handwritten journal from the past 2 months onto my blog.
It has been almost 1 month since my miscarriage so I have been trying to rest....most of my journaling happens at night in my room.
 I hope you will come by read and comment?

 It is my hope that if you are or think you are having a miscarriage you will find some comfort from those who walked this road before you! It can FEEL very lonely but you are not alone.......you need to reach out a talk with others who have survived the walk, someone who will understand!
You are not weird or crazy for feeling sad.....this IS your baby we're talking about.
Your hopes, your dreams for THIS child....... YOUR child, now gone or slipping away.

Life starts a conception~

Peace and Blessings to you!
Feel free to ask me questions or just leave a comment!

Prayers,
Georgiann

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgiann,
    Beautiful blog! What you are doing here is very theraputic and wonderful!! (((Big Hug))) Thanks for sharing this part of your life with others!!
    Love,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for your comments. This blog is intended to help those whom are grieving because of a loss. All comments are welcome but do please
*******remember to be kind!************